As a Facility Services Lead, you are responsible for the timely assignment, coordination, prioritization, distribution, and completion of all tasking assigned to shift employees. Tasking includes the following but not limited to: emergency repairs, routine work requests, preventive maintenance, spare parts appropriation, inventory control, tool maintenance, work request documentation, pest control, hazardous and universal waste disposal, coordination of trash disposal. Interfaces with outside vendors as assigned to order parts, supplies and coordinate vendor work. To ensure that emergency repairs, routine work requests, preventive maintenance and Facility sanitation and housekeeping are done on all shifts to keep the Facility running safely and efficiently.
Hours for this position is Monday-Friday 3pm - 11pm
Responsible for Facility sanitation and housekeeping during their assigned shift. Will provide accurate documented shift pass-downs to ensure continuity within the department.
Disseminate/coordinate and insure all craft assignments/accountabilities are completed on a daily basis.
• Maintain, update, and submit daily, prior to completing each shift, all paperwork for accurate updating of equipment history files and tracking of time and material required for each task.
• Disseminate/coordinate shift activities with employees through written and verbal communications with peer personnel, shift supervision, management, and/or management endorsed weekly task schedules.
• Ensure/maintain all historical information/log records for preserving company compliance to all Local, State, and National regulations and certifications.
• Maintain/ensure all preventative maintenance (p.m.) procedures are complied with.
• Maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and appearance of facility.
• Assure compliance with all inventory control procedures such as updated equipment spare parts requirements, current vendor reference/cross reference catalogs, updated spare parts inventory catalog, and all other applicable inventory methods.
• Read, comprehend, and interpret technical reference manuals, blueprints, and construction plans.
• Provide technical and “hands-on” assistance in the subsequent areas of craft expertise: mobile material handling equipment; conveyor equipment and associated systems; electrical distribution and controls; general maintenance; pest infestation control.
• Furnish all vendors/contractors with escorts to Facility Services shop or location where services are to be performed.
• Clean and sweep work area.
- 2+ years of experience in employee supervision/administration or 3 consecutive years demonstrating expertise/proficiency in more than one craft discipline.
- 1+ years of experience using work management programs such as CVS Consolidated Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with the use of basic and sophisticated hand tools and test equipment (i.e., vibration meter, infrared monitor, digital multi-meter, mega-ohm meter, etc.).
- Physical demands: This position has a lifting requirement of 50 lbs. for 34% to 66% of the time. Other physical activities include bending/reaching/stooping 34% to 66% of the time and walking/standing/climbing 34% to 66% of the time.
- Work environment: Warehouse environment, which includes seasonal temperature changes, rolling equipment, and conveyors. Every area of the building(s) and property including the roof, parking lots, and surrounding land.
- Prior experience in a Distribution Center environment.
- Prior experience in a union environment
- Experienced using work management programs to enter, track and record maintenance actions and costs for required work.
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website