As a Regional Sales Manager with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services, you will take ownership of a region and lead a team promoting home infusion therapy products and services. You and your team will make a difference improving the quality of life for patients by representing specialty pharmacy services that provide high-quality, compassionate infusion care they will receive in the comfort of their home.
• Work in the field 70-80% of your day working with your team mentoring, training and actively selling.
• You will be leading a team of approximately 10- 15 infusion sales representatives including Territory Managers and Nurse and Dietitian Clinical Sales Liaisons
• Participate in the development of strategic Tactical Account Plans for all designated hospitals.
• Present key program initiatives; meet with hospital case management, discharge planners, medical management and handle customer complaints effectively.
• Partner with the Regional Vice President of Sales to provide your team with the tools, leadership support, training and mentoring needed to achieve referral goals and grow revenue through specific strategies.
• Promote solid operational relationships with branch team to support customer service and revenue growth.
• Set and track weekly sales goals and calls with focus on key products.
• Evaluate and provide performance management feedback needed to grow the professional capabilities of the sales team.
• Resolve staff questions about sales goals, commission payments, new referral crediting, etc.
• Take an active role in recruitment of new sales applicants through natural market interactions (hospitals, HHAs, trade shows, etc.).
• Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners and patients.
This position requires travel up to 80% of the time and will include overnight travel.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare and https://vimeo.com/search?q=cvshealth
Sales, business development, Account management, team building, healthcare sales, leadership, management, manager, sales manager, Regional manager,
• Minimum 3 years healthcare sales management experience.
• Minimum 5 years healthcare service sales experience.
• Travel within the designated region.
• Possess a valid and current driver's license and auto insurance.
• Travel overnight
• Have experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word to document and track activity.
• Home infusion or hospital sales experience.
• Familiarity with specialty pharmacy.
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required. College degree is preferred.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website