CVS Health is looking for a customer obsessed leader to help us further our mission of creating the most consumer-centric healthcare company. As the Director of Customer Experience, you will provide strategic leadership of the customer experience (member, provider and colleague) for our enterprise Conversational AI products.
You will be responsible for creating a frictionless customer experience for CVS members, providers and customers by developing a culture of customer championship. You will use your expertise designing customer experiences (CX) in the voice channel to design an experience program that drives outcomes, facilitates prioritization of decisions and demonstrates measurable impact on the enterprise. You will be a trusted advisor and partner with leaders across the organization, ensuring that customer championship activities bring value to our customers and internal and external business partners.
In addition, you will build and manage a team of customer experience experts who will re-imagine the experience we provide our members, providers and customers.
• Set and lead the strategy for customer experience delivery across enterprise contact center operations modernization initiatives
• Act as a strategist, facilitator, evangelist, ambassador, educator and experience designer
• Work in collaboration with stakeholders to ensure customer centricity and consistently deliver end-to-end customer experiences in accordance with the overall customer experience strategy
• Conduct usability testing on a regular basis
• Collaborate closely with UX Director and team to deliver a best-in-class conversational customer experience
• Drive actionable insights from vast datasets toward the ongoing training & tuning of the customer experience
• Define and track key performance metrics measuring customer experience (eg CSAT, NPS, etc) for the Conversational AI
• Work with peers and partners to contribute concepts to product strategy, develop user journeys, and influence decision-making as it relates to defining impactful experiences
• Lead a team of Customer Experience colleagues who will partner with the business to drive the CX strategy, monitor effectiveness, recommend improvements, and support the on-going utilization of the Intelligent Agent Conversational AI product
• 10+ years-experience designing multi-channel customer-centered experiences
• 2+ years experience in leading design thinking workshops, extracting human-centered insights from key stakeholders, SMEs and users, facilitating ideation, and aligning vision
• 5+ years experience leading customer experience teams
• Strong strategic vision for customer experience
• Excellent relationship-building skills and proven ability to work collaboratively through various lines of business and functional areas, promoting a culture of proactive teamwork
• Strong executive presence with outstanding communication/presentation skills (verbal and written). Should have a high degree of comfort speaking with internal and external stakeholders
• Analytical mindset with proven experience using data and data-driven insights to support decisions and ability to represent them visually to all levels of an organization
• Experience with agile methodology
• Prior design experience from a leading brand recognized by customers for experience
• Strong research and analysis background, including user interviews, focus groups, ethnographic observation, concept validation, usability testing, and post-launch analysis
• Demonstrated understanding of how data and technology enable customer experience and human centered design
• Prior experience with AI, chat/voice bots is a bonus
Bachelor's Degree in business, technology or design program or direct and applicable work experience required; Masters degree in business, technology or design program preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website