Reporting to the Senior Director of Brand Strategy and Innovation, the Creative Director, Brand, will help lead and deliver the creative and branding efforts passionate about CVS Health enterprise initiatives as well as branding initiatives for various businesses and products/offerings in the CVS Health portfolio.
You are a hardworking and experienced Creative Director who can bring big, entrepreneurial ideas, cutting-edge strategy, and high creative aesthetic and advanced knowledge of Marketing and Branding communications. They must demonstrate a passion for strategic problem solving and utilize a deep understanding of design to develop print, digital and experiential creative solutions that are on brand and meets business objectives.
This is a leadership position that requires interaction with senior leaders throughout the organization. The ability to impact and influence key stakeholders is critical. The Creative Director will guide and partner with internal teams and external agency partners in the development of integrated campaigns and will be responsible for ensuring that the brand is being represented accurately and consistently in all touch-points.
- 10-15 years of Creative Director experience in agency, consultancy and/or corporate environment
- Demonstrates ground breaking thinking, high creative aesthetic and advanced knowledge of Marketing, Advertising and Branding solutions that deliver best in-class creative outcomes
- Demonstrates skills at strategic problem solving and a deep understanding of design to craft compelling ideas that are on-brand and meet business objectives
- Outstanding team leadership experience with ability to encourage and mentor a creative team; consistently developing talent and team building
- Experience in creative brand management, rollout and execution, preferably at the corporate level
- Tight-knit collaboration and partnership skills with ability to impact and influence individuals at senior levels, internally and externally
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and handles multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to communicate and sell-in ideas and solutions, utilizing facts and emotion, to leaders across the organization
- Broad range of design skills that includes experience with various touch points – in owned, earned and paid media
- Works with enthusiasm, a positive demeanor and the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Strong verbal/written communication and organizational skills.
High School Diploma or GED required.
Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Communications, Design or similar.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website