CVS Health/Aetna is working to transform the way experience health care – improving quality, emphasizing whole-person wellness, and driving down costs. Aetna is hiring a local Community Lead Generator to support the growth of our industry leading Medicare business. Seeking an energetic and motivated candidate for this is a highly collaborative role that will report to the local sales leadership and drive local lead generation through grassroots and community events.
Responsible for driving the generation of qualified leads through grassroots efforts that will contribute to the Medicare sales growth targets and health plan awareness by contributing to community outreach, relationship building, sales seminars, events, activities, and public relations programs in support of the health plan's sales goals.
• Establish relationships and maintain partnerships with community organizations. Special focus placed on grassroots activities in underserved communities to bring awareness of available Aetna Medicare products designed specifically to support dual eligible Medicare beneficiaries.
• Provides lead support to assigned territory, field sales representatives and external brokers.
• Partners with sales teams to determine most effective event opportunities to generate leads.
• Prospecting Centers of Influence (COI) within assigned territory.
• Coordinates event logistics including reserving space, catering, communication, acquiring and distributing materials, facilities support and drive attendance with event advertisement.
• Document all activities with COI's and event submissions. Obtains sales leads (consent to contact cards) and ensures all activities are accurately documented in Aetna's CRM.
• Budget management of seminars, events, and activities in adherence with local market guidelines.
• Deliver individual and group presentations in this public facing role.
• Maintain compliance with CMS marketing guidelines, CVS Health / Aetna policies and procedures and all state laws and regulations.
• Meet or exceed nationally established performance goals regarding monthly scheduled events and qualified lead generation.
The typical pay range for this role is:
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company's 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (PTO) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit
Fluent in English and Spanish
• Knowledge of local geography - regional travel necessary
• Travel expectations include community event activity in established territory, market team meetings, and in-person community prospecting.
• Local sales leader will provide direction on territory assignment.
• Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Strong organization skills, creativity, and prospect focused approach.
• State health licensure or willingness to obtain 3 months post hire (residential state).
• Degree of flexibility with scheduling. Occasional weekend and off shifts.
• Experience in community development, building key contacts within the community.
SalesForce CRM experience
• Experience with health insurance
• Previous experience working with the Medicare population
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience (HS diploma + 4 years relevant experience)
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website