This position is 100% work from home and can be located anywhere in the United Sates,.
This is a Management & Business Owner position. The Sr. Manager of Initiatives and Projects will oversee a team of highly engaged Operations systems SMEs leading the delivery of systems strategy for our Specialty Pharmacy Operations. The Manager, in working with their leader and Operations stakeholders, is responsible for defining and executing a systems/technology roadmap focused on delivering solutions that ultimately enhance the service experience for our customers (e.g. patients) and our end-users. Roadmap components will include, but not limited to, optimization of Specialty applications and tools to enhance the service experience, innovative solutions that grow and simplify applications and Operations workflow. Additionally, the Sr. Manager will lead teams with integrity and accountability ensuring the highest quality and compliant solutions. The Sr. Manager will also be accountable for resource-planning the immediate team of Business Owners and SMEs ensuring the right resources available for the initiative but also forecasting SME requirements and proactively addressing any gaps. This will require participating in Operations capital, program and initiative planning as well as Governance and CAPPD prioritization efforts to influence leaders and stakeholders. This role will partner cross-functionally with leaders across the organization to ensure alignment on comprehensive strategy to achieve our system/technology goals.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Collaborate and build trusted relationships across the organization and serve as a liaison and primary point of contact within Specialty Operations to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, test, and implement solutions
• Collaborates with and influences senior leaders, product owners, developers, vendors, designers and other stakeholders to ensure successful product strategies and product/ feature launches; includes preparation for expected impacts from initiative delivery and capitalization on expected outcomes/value
• Single accountable owner for team delivering Specialty Operations initiatives – executing to a strategic roadmap of initiatives delivering on overall Operations and shared Enterprise goals; effectively setting direction for the team based on roadmap
• Guides team in identifying data driven, fact based solutions to opportunities; framing solutions to inform decisions and strategic prioritization
• “Walk in others shoes”; act as the voice of the customer (customers/patients, employees, and partners) internally and be the expert that can deliver solutions to meet the customer's needs, wants, pain-points and opportunities
• Ensures appropriate governance structure in place to effectively prioritize and inform key stakeholders; managing change and appropriately updating roadmap progress/plans
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 7+ years of Specialty pharmacy operations and/or Specialty Pharmacy management experience demonstrated by a proven track record of success in pharmacy operations, including experience leading or supporting new technology/process solutions and new projects implementation.
- 2+ years P&L experience
- Registered Pharmacist
- Proven ability to lead multiple concurrent initiatives and use effective judgement in prioritization and time allocation.
- Ability to engage partners/consumers, internally and externally to drive adoption and influence stakeholders across all locations and at varying levels to deliver on objectives and goals.
- Proven ability to build high-performing teams
- Excellent presentation and communication skills/techniques
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment to solve challenging issues and identify opportunities for improvement
- Proven ability to impact and influence to align on strategy
- Demonstrates ability to identify changes and flex to support rapid adjustments to strategy and priorities to meet changing business requirements; conveys strong sense of urgency to drive issues to closure
- Ability to define solutions to that align to our overall goals as well as solve industry needs
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or Pharm D
Pharmacist license required
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply on company website