This position directly supports the Strategic Partnership's organization mission to strengthen relationships with our producer partners and support the achievement of Aetna's growth and retention objectives. Individuals in this role will analyze producer performance to support development of firm- and market- producer strategies, produce and analyze recurring reporting and tools to assess and communicate the performance of our incentive programs in order to support decision-making processes, and provide insights that helps our senior leaders and sales/AM teams achieve our growth goals.
• Perform necessary strategic analysis on the performance of our producer partners to inform strategy development; act as a consultative thought partner with key business stakeholders to translate insights into actionable strategic plans.
• In coordination with relevant technical teams, design and develop internal and external scorecards/reporting tools improve our ability to monitor and manage the performance of our producers, and our incentive programs
• Development of recurring reports detailing the compensation paid to our distribution partners
• Under the direction of team leadership, perform financial analyses on the historic performance of Aetna's producer incentive programs, to monitor/assess efficacy;
• Promote information sharing, collaboration and cross training among team members. Serve as a resource to maintain relevant records accessible and organized
- General Business/Maximizing Work Practices/ADVANCED
General Business/Turning Data into Information/ADVANCED
- Technical - Desktop Tools/TE Microsoft Excel/4-6 Years/Power User
- Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft PowerPoint/1-3 Years/End User
- 5+ years experience in management consulting, financial strategic analysis, strategic business planning, and/or - Technical - Desktop Tools/TE Microsoft Access/4-6 Years/Power Userreporting and analyses
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Superb organizational skills
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website