The Business Analyst will primarily be responsible for researching, analyzing, resolving and documenting cases from both our internal customers and external clients. This is a junior position that will also provide support to more senior colleagues in the documentation, research, analysis, testing and implementation of system enhancements to the client portal application.
The skill set will require the ability to learn moderate to complex business processes that support the client portal client application, along with supporting other operational needs. This position will also be directly responsible for working with the information services department in resolving business application issues.
The ideal candidate would be:
- An agile learner who shows intellectual curiosity and applies learning from failures
- Highly analytical who can identify, define and document a business problem and work with technical teams to understand the root cause
- Independent worker who can demonstrate resilience and resourcefulness when faced with challenges and obstacles
- Effective communicator who can collaborate with colleagues within the team and other teams
- Accountable for the completion of assigned tasks and for providing consistent and quality deliverables
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and business requirements
- Minimum one year of hands-on experience with business applications
- Minimum one year of experience with the Microsoft Office products including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Teams
- Strong Documentation skills using MS Word
- Business Analyst Experience
- Technical Writing Experience
- Programming or IT QA Experience
- Experience in healthcare / PBM (prescription benefit management)
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website