As a Beauty Advisor Y Mas you are excited about all things beauty! You will greet and provide friendly, knowledgeable, sales service to every client who enters the beauty zone of the store and strive to build the best, personalized basket for each customer.
Customer Sales Experience
• Seek out customers to ensure they have an amazing experience through personalized sales service based on customer needs, productive up- and suggestive selling, as well as subsequent follow-up contact to build lasting relationships.
• Engage in conversation with each customer as they enter the beauty zone, listen to and be sensitive of the information shared by the customer and their needs and provide sales advice.
• Maneuver in a conversation to stimulate a different thought process. This means you are confident and comfortable using your verbal skills to generate sales.
• Be the brand expert by answering customer questions in detail with product knowledge to produce the largest sales basket possible.
• Using the facilities provided, explain in detail how various products are used, applied, etc. educating the customer of the proper usage and benefits leveraging the sampling program.
• Participate in and represent company sales programs or events that positively impact business. You are comfortable discussing CVS Beauty Club programs and inviting customers to special, in store events or explaining current promotions to close the sale.
• Create and maintain product displays, end caps and other special promotional materials in support of key brand, corporate and local advertising efforts.
• Maintain a beautiful and clean zone by keeping your assigned area well-stocked, well-merchandised and compliant with hygiene standards for a positive shopping experience.
• Must be fluent in Spanish
• Be an expert in all things fragrance and will greet and provide friendly, knowledgeable service to every client/patient who enters the beauty quadrant.
• Determine a client's/patient's fragrance needs and suggest products that meet those needs based on your expertise and/or assistance.
• Ensure compliance with sampling/tester policies and procedures
• Assist in other areas of the store if requested/necessary
• Ensure continued product training plans are met so you remain an expert in fragrance trends and special events.
• 1-3 years' experience in the retail or service industry
• Flexible availability to work during “peak” retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays (required)
• Positive, friendly attitude with excellent client/patient service and communication skills
• A passion for fragrance/beauty products and sharing your expertise with others
• Prior Beauty Sales Experience
• License in cosmetology or esthetics preferred
• Current knowledge of products and brands
• Strong passion for beauty
• Physical abilities to support the essential functions of the role as listed above, such as able to stand and/or move throughout the store for the majority of work time in order to provide excellent customer service and beauty consulting. Able to stoop, kneel or crouch, and able to reach or grasp objects, including objects on lower shelves.
• Able to perform duties requiring manual dexterity
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website