As a ETS Architect, you will be a trusted advisor and partner across the enterprise, ensuring that customer championship activities bring value to our internal business partners and our external customers. The ETS Architect is essential for ensuring the Infrastructure Technology portfolio is aligned to the CVS Health Business. The ETS Architect is responsible for engaging and aligning business leaders and delivering technology recommendations in order to reduce risk and optimize project delivery needs.
As part of the Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) team, the ETS Architect will operate the Cloud Advisory services. The Architect is accountable for project alignment and technical analysis of services to organizational offerings.
• Decisions for CVS Health Americas strategic IT platforms: investment planning, business outcomes, budgeting, and systems related decisions.
• Direct influence over entire IT Americas budget of $80-100 Million including capital projects and associated expenditures
• Directs key managed service providers in ETS governance decisions
• Govern enterprise architecture process for CVS Health IT
• Formulate Architecture Strategy and Guide Execution
• Understands disruptive forces and CVS Health's scientific, economic and financial levers that are susceptible to cloud transformation to effectively guide technology investment decisions.
• Facilitates business and IT alignment through a collaborative, supportive and consultative manner, driving the organization's digital business strategies and balancing innovation and growth
5+ years of related experience such as business, information, solution or technical architecture, application development, middleware, information analysis, database management or operations in a multitier environment.
•Experience leading teams and driving results with multiple projects across several functional areas
•Experience in portfolio management, project planning, development, and delivery
•Project Management Skills
•Experience leading and managing enterprise architects to design technology solutions in the healthcare/insurance industry.
•Experience in pharma or biotech business functions including principles, practices, and procedures.
•Experience with applicable data privacy practices and laws.
•Experience in managing application / system changes in accordance with computer system validation, 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP
•Leadership experience including team
Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in the fields of computer science, information science, management information systems, or business administration or equivalent experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website