As an Advisor, Application Development you will be implementing, enhancing and supporting web services using Data Power appliances within PBM/Retail CVS applications. As an application engineer, provide industry leading technical direction and guidance to development team. Ensure appropriate and effective data integration across multiple applications. Provide solutions and design to the complex functionality within the PBM/Retail applications. Interact and collaborate with other IT teams including application development, peer reviews, testing, operations, security and compliance and project management office, as well as business customers and external vendors. Additional responsibilities include performing requirement analysis and high quality code development; review the code of coworkers and offer feedback; Design frameworks, libraries, and components that are reusable.
• Design, implement and maintain web services using Data Power appliances.
• Work closely with the team, architect, product owner and QA to design and develop services.
• Develop and perform unit testing, integration testing engaging interfacing application Prototype solutions as needed.
• Build scalable and fault tolerant solutions Integrate with overlapping cross-functional teams.
• Develop solutions to real world problems and provide effort and cost estimates.
• Work alongside administrators to ensure smooth deployment of changes.
• Participate in SAFe Agile/Scrum ceremonies, including 2 week release sprints
• Mentor junior software engineers.
• 5+ years of experience in Design, Development, Maintenance and Support of Middleware, SOA/ESB based Web Service applications.
• 5+ years of experience in architecture, design, development and implementation of Service Oriented Architecture using IBM Data Power, Web sphere MQ , SOAP services and REST services.
• 5+ years of experience in Design, Development, Maintenance and Support of services on IBM DataPower XI50, XI52 SOA Appliance.
• 5+ years of development experience in XML, XSD, XSLT, JDOM, XPATH and XQuery
• Experience in implementing WS-Security infrastructure for all the Web Services in DataPower
• Experience in configuring Mutual SSL, forward SSL, reverse SSL proxies in DataPower
• 8+ years of experience with Java, Spring, Spring Boot.
• Expertise in schema design, developing data models and proven ability to work with complex data is required.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website