The Analytic Services Advisor will be a critical part of the Anthem ANCS & UW team and will be responsible for large data pulls, creating client friendly reports, and assisting cross functional teams with analytic projects to support the overall business. The candidate must be able to work as a client facing analytics expert regarding topics like drug trend, utilization, drug mix, and other data points that would be relevant to plan performance. This role will serve as a point of contact for internal stakeholders and drive the success of requested analytic tasks.
- 4 or more years of experience in data analytics
- Great internal and external communication skills
- Experience with health plans and or PBM
- Experience in a client facing role with the ability to explain complex data in simple terms.
- Experience creating and running SQL code to pull data from the enterprise warehouse.
- Self-Starter and able to work on multiple projects/tasks with varied timelines
- Proven ability to solve problems through data analysis and modeling
- Proficiency with SQL, Excel, Access
Bachelor's Degree required; preferably in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Data Analysis, or another related field
Relevant work experience in lieu of Bachelor's Degree will be considered.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website