Fortune 5 CVS Health has an exciting opportunity for an Account Management Specialty Pharmacy Advisor to join our dynamic team! As the Specialty Account Services Advisor, you will develop and maintain positive relationships with key pharmaceutical manufacturers that CVS partners with in the Specialty Pharmacy space. You will be involved in the day-to-day relationship and support activities in multiple areas such as supporting the manufacturer partners, working with other departments including Specialty Trade, Specialty Pharmacy Operations, Pharma Reporting, Prescriber Sales, Coram, ACS, and others to ensure successful optimization strategies are developed.
Additionally you will:
- Work with internal partners to identify and analyze significant operational or data trends.
- Work with colleagues toward resolution and support root cause analysis, identifying practical and creative solutions, implementing changes, and monitoring for improved outcomes.
- Coordinate and facilitate pharmaceutical manufacturer meetings such as business reviews, capabilities, strategy sessions, operations reviews/tours, etc.
- Pull available data metrics, review performance trends, build high-quality presentation decks, lead prep meetings with internal stakeholders, and present at meetings either in person or via webex/phone.
- Review service and other applicable components of manufacturer contracts, coordinate contract deliverables amongst internal business owners, and ensure accountability and delivery of contractual requirements.
- Foster team work and work closely with internal departments to ensure best practices and process improvements throughout the enterprise.
- Minimum of 2 years client facing experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Specialty Pharmacy, PBM, Account Management or related industry experience
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
- Demonstrate a high level of quality client service through the execution of accuracy, responsiveness, reliability and professionalism on every interaction.
- Proven strong project management skills including attention to detail, follow-up and working to tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and use effective judgment in prioritization and time allocation.
- Demonstrated experience in defining, organizing and leading cross-functional projects.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturer facing experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website