To provide a clean, safe, and sanitary environment for residents/patients, visitors, and employees of the Cuyuna Regional Medical Center. Perform duties efficiently with a commitment to quality and excellence.
- Education and Experience:
- High School education preferred.
- Must have sufficient reading ability to read instructions and chemical product labels and fill out maintenance request.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions, interact with all members of the healthcare team, and respond appropriately to all requests.
- Special Skills and Aptitudes:
- Effective interpersonal relationship skills including good listening and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt resources to meet the needs of the situation.
- Ability to communicate effectively in variety of settings and with a variety of people at different organization levels.
- Ability to operate all equipment for this position.
- Exercises good judgment, flexibility, creativity, and insight to problem solving.
- Adjusts to stressful situations with confidence and good judgment.
- Ability to multi task and manage multiple dissimilar projects.
Uses supplies and equipment in a cost effective manner while ensuring safety and cleanliness.
EVS Lead: Customer service and communication skills are essential. Ability to work all shift times within range of normal schedule.
- Follow established policies of CRMC and the Environmental Services Department.
- Provide a clean, safe, and sanitary environment throughout the facility.
- Clean, disinfect, dust, and vacuum all necessary rooms and fixtures within the facility to maintain a clean environment. This includes walls, ceilings, windows, sinks, toilets, exam tables, mirrors, telephones, in all rooms, hallways, etc.
- Operate equipment as necessary to complete tasks.
- Replenish supplies (toilet paper, paper towels, cleaning supplies, etc.) as needed.
- Empty trash and transport to the dumpster.
- Follow safe work practices and utilize personal protective equipment appropraitely for all tasks.
- Follow all safety rules and comply with all State and Federal requirements.
- Maintain open communication with other departments in order to provide quality service for patients, visitors and co-workers.
- Demonstrate Standards of Excellence when other duties are assigned.
Environmental Services Aide Lead:
- Provide day to day direction to staff in daily operations to include taking calls and redirecting staff to priority tasks.
- Ensure quality standardsare being met by completing a daily walk through of public and high visibility areas.
- Oversee compliance to cleaning standards and performance expectations.
- Trains new staff and provide training to current staff as necessary.
- Communicate performance concerns to manager.
- Assist in the completion of orientation competency evaluations for new employees.
- Assist in maintaining stock items and submit purchase orders on needed items.
- Assist manager in scheduling including the consideration of schedule requests.
Apply on company website