Metro Tennessee Need for a Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Physician
Metro Tennessee Primary Care Opportunities
Need for Family Medicine and Internal Medicine
- Employed, outpatient only, 4.5-day work week
- Academic affiliation with Assistant and Associate Professor titles available
- Average of 20 patients per day and opportunity for in-office procedures
- Guaranteed base salary plus work RVU production bonuses
- 30+ days of paid time off annually and student loan forgiveness
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Enjoy a waterfront city with an international airport and some of the best entertainment in the nation. Come live and work in a city with great weather, family values, and limitless amenities!
- No state income tax and a low cost of living
- One of the top 7 "Music Capitals of the World"
- Abundance of entertainment options including a "Top 10 Zoo in the US " and home to three restaurants ranked best in the nation
- Top-ranked, local medical school with 55 residency and fellowship programs
Job ID: PC 9304382
Metro Tennessee Need for a Family Medicine and Internal Medicine PhysicianMetro Tennessee Primary Care Opportuni...
Apply on company website