Premier Medical Associates, voted top work place in Pittsburgh 6 years in a row, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Rheumatologist to join their expanding team located 20 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- 100% Rheumatology
- 4 day work-week option
- Established patient panel & ramp up quickly
- Advanced Practitioner support
- Infusion & Ultrasound services are provided on site
- Full Support Staff - MAs, RNs, & Office Assistant
- Compensation Package: income guarantee, sign-on, relocation, quality & productivity incentives, CME, 4 weeks PTO, paid malpractice, and more
The Steel City boasts that it has ranked among one of the top places to live, work, and visit in the United States. Pittsburgh has a thriving economy with access to excellent school systems, and some of the top colleges & universities in the country. The region is home to professional sports including the Steelers, Penguins, and Pirates! You will also enjoy arts and culture from the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra to Carnegie Museum of Natural History and so much in-between!
Premier Medical Associates, voted top work place in Pittsburgh 6 years in a row, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Rheumatologist to join...
Apply on company website