Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse Home Health PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join TriStar Healthcare at Home which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
TriStar Healthcare at Home, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Registered Nurse Home Health PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
Provides coordinated skilled nursing care to patients of all age groups, in the home. Demonstrates accountability and responsibility in collaborating with the interdisciplinary team to establish and achieve patient goals and maintain high quality patient care. Performs in accordance with physicians orders and under the supervision of the Clinical Manager.
What you will do in this role:
- Assesses home care patients identifying physical, psychosocial and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical records, case conferences, team reports, call-in logs and on-site evaluations.
- Completes OASIS, assessment and visit paperwork according to agency policy. Assures clinical notes accurately indicate continuing communication and coordination of services with the physician, other interdisciplinary team members and patient/family/caregiver.
- Communicates significant findings, problems and changes to Clinical Manager and physician, and documents all findings, communications, and appropriate interventions.
- Supervises and provides clinical direction to home health aides and LPNs/LVNs to ensure quality and continuity of services provided.
- Responsible for participating in on-call rotation and emergency call according to agency policy.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- HERE to view full job description.
Apply on company website