HCA Florida Mercy Hospital is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently.Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care?Submit your application for PACU Registered Nurse PRN position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.Benefits
HCA Florida Mercy Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at HCA Florida Mercy Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications
A registered professional nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition, the registered professional. nurse prescribes, delegates, coordinates, supervises and evaluates patient teaching and the activities of the ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the standards of professional nursing
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of FloridaorRecognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Two years of PACU Nursing experience preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Mercy Hospital is a 488-bed facility. We are accredited by the Joint Commission and offer a wide range of medical specialties. These specialties include emergency care, heart, and vascular care. We are designated by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center. Other specialties include maternity and neonatal care. We are a Level II NICU hospital. HCA Florida Mercy Hospital is CARF accredited for inpatient rehabilitation. Our facility offers a Comprehensive Community Cancer Program. This program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer. We are affiliated with HCA Florida Healthcare Division. HCA Florida Mercy Hospital is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of St. Augustine, Florida. We serve as Miami-Dade Countys only Catholic hospital. We follow the Catholic tradition of caring for Gods people and providing spiritual support. We are dedicated to our mission of caring for the physical and spiritual needs of all the people we serve.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcares more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our PACU Registered Nurse PRN opening.Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and val... Please click HERE to view full job description.
Apply on company website