Del Sol Medical Center is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently.Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care?Submit your application for Emergency Department Registered Nurse position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.Benefits
Del Sol Medical Center offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Del Sol Medical Center!Job Summary and Qualifications
To provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process. To collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team including physicians to deliver quality health care.
- Current RN licensure in Texas or compact state required
- BCLS Required
- ACLS and PALS certification required (Applicable to FSED)
- Those candidates with no recent ED experience or GNs will have 6 months after hire to complete ACLS and PALS education/certification
- TNCC required within 12 months of employment or transfer to the department
- Successful completion of triage training within one year of employment
- Diploma, ADN or BSN
- 1 Year ED Experience required (Applicable to FSED)
PREFERRED EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- BSN preferred
- Certified Emergency Nurse
- Acute care experience
- Pre-hospital experience
- Minimum 2 yrs. emergency department experience
- Medical surgical nursing experience
- Reads and writes Basic English with skills to interpret and execute physician orders required
- Ability to listen empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partner needs
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Del Sol Medical Centeris a full service, acute-care hospital in east El Paso, Texas. We have a Level II trauma designation. This facility has 300+ patient beds. Our range of services include emergency care, cardiac care, womens services, Level III NICU, rehabilitation, a bariatric clinic, and a Minimally Invasive Surgery Center. Del Sol Medical Center is part of Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare. We are a leading healthcare provider for El Paso and the surrounding region that is part of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcares more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on pa... Please click HERE to view full job description.
Apply on company website