DIRECTOR OF REHABILITATION
As the full time, exempt Director of Rehabilitation with PSI Rehabilitation Services, a CPS Company, at CCM Health, you will manage and direct the activities of the Department of Rehabilitation. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that the goals of the hospital administration are understood, and priorities are developed to meet the goals established.
- Provide daily management and oversight of Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapies.
- Manage staffing efforts including recruiting, hiring, scheduling, training, performance reviews and staff and team goal development.
- Supervise and/or perform therapy treatments using safe and proper techniques and industry-leading equipment.
- Direct departmental participation in various hospital committees to ensure appropriate representation
- Consult with and provide information and guidance to various Medical, Nursing, and other Health Care Professionals concerning services and appropriate use.
- Manage department budgets including monitoring the utilization of staff, process billings, keep current with insurance and Medicare rules and regulations.
- Administrative functions include implementing and maintaining consistent policies and procedures, performing daily documentation, certification and quality assurance as necessary and maintaining confidentiality of privileged information, and managing all department equipment and supplies.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and patient outcomes.
- Participate in marketing and community events to develop relationships and visibility.
- The hospital may also have additional medical requirements in addition to those listed above.
Schedule: The full time, exempt position works 40 hours per week during the hours of Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
About the Facility: CCM Health, located in Montevideo, Minnesota, is a 25-bed unified medical services provider. The contemporary facilities are well equipped and staffed by dedicated professionals whose mission is to provide a lifetime of quality personalized care. CCM Health is a growing medical center providing services that include Primary Care, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Podiatry, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Allergy, Audiology, Ophthalmology, Urology, ENT, Dermatology, Oncology, Midwifery Care, Cardiology, Nephrology, Psychology, Neurological Care, and Behavioral Health. Primary care specialists at CCM Health provide a full spectrum of local care services. In additional, we make available access to specialty care providers from highly recognized medical centers throughout Minnesota and South Dakota. Comprehensive Pharmacy Services (CPS) has partnered with the hospital through our division, PSI Rehabilitation Services, to manage the day-to-day operations of this department. This position is an employee of CPS.
About the Rehabilitation Department: Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- Graduate of an accredited College or School of Physical or Occupational Therapy or Speech Language Pathology with a minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Must be licensed in good standing or eligible to apply for a license as a Physical or Occupational Therapist or Speech Language Pathologist in the State of Minnesota.
- 2-4 years of management experience
- (PPD) TB Skin Test - Proof of negative TB skin test within the last 12 months
- (Flu) Influenza-required for hire between Oct 1st-April 30th
Benefits: All employees enjoy a competitive salary, eligibility to participate in the 401(k) savings plan with a match. Full Time employees are also eligible for a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO) Program, Company Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability, Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance, Medical Flex and Dependent Care Accounts and more.
About CPS: Founded nearly 50 years ago and employing over 2,500 clinical, regulatory, and operational pharmacy professionals, Comprehensive Pharmacy Services, LLC is one of the nation's largest providers of pharmacy services to more than 800 hospitals and healthcare facilities nationwide. CPS helps clients tackle a variety of complex issues, such as operational efficiency, rising drug costs, regulatory & compliance, 340B, and specialty pharmacy strategy. CPS helps healthcare leaders drive best in class pharmacy operations through skill, expertise and proprietary technologies. PSI Rehabilitation Services, a CPS Company, partners with hospitals and clinics across the United States to manage rehabilitation departments to help reduce costs and increase efficiency. For more information, visit https://www.cpspharm.com/.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website