Comprehensive Pharmacy Services/Pharmacy Systems Inc. Corporate Office
As a full time, nonexempt, Collections Specialist withComprehensive Pharmacy Services, you are responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems, reducing accounts receivable delinquency and cash application from daily bank transactions. This full time position is scheduled to work at least 40 hours per week, primarily Monday through Friday.
- Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Email correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- Resolves client-billing problems and accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Organize accounts according to severity of delinquency for management review
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 or more years of recent work experience with corporate collections, interacting with a large customer base
- Ability to understand and follow federal and state laws dealing with debt collection
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Access. Microsoft Dynamics/Great Plains experience preferred
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency
- Experience in a telecommunications environment is preferred
Benefits: All employees enjoy a competitive salary and are eligible to participate in the 401(k) savings plan with a match. Full Time employees are also eligible for a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance / Paid Time Off (PTO) Program / Company Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability / Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance / Medical Flex and Dependent Care Accounts and more.
About CPS: Founded nearly 50 years ago and employing over 2,500 clinical, regulatory, and operational pharmacy professionals, Comprehensive Pharmacy Services is the nation's oldest and largest provider of pharmacy support services to more than 700 hospitals and healthcare facilities across the United States and Puerto Rico. CPS helps hospital pharmacists tackle complex problems such as medication reconciliation, hyper-inflated drug costs, standardization, centralized distribution, regulatory & compliance, and 340B programs leading to increased quality, reduced admissions and lower costs. Services provided by CPS include pharmacy management, pharmacy consulting, specialized pharmacy services, TELEpharmacy, 340B program compliance assurance, ambulatory & retail pharmacy services, medication related transition of care, and pharmacy analytics. For more information, visit http://www.cpspharm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website