CompHealth is currently assisting an Indiana hospital with their search for a general orthopedic surgeon. This is a new specialty for the hospital. Come be a part of building the orthopedic program. The plan is to start with 3 surgeons and eventually have 4, but as this is a new specialty being launched, that number may change. There will be 10 days of call per month and there is an OR and a surgery center across the street.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation based on experience and skills. You will be offered medical benefits, life/insurance disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in Indiana. This Midwest community is family-oriented with excellent schools, a performing arts center, a philharmonic orchestra, museums, and theaters. Youth sports and activities are high on the list of this town's priorities. Public and private golf courses are plentiful for avid golfers. You will be an hour away from Indianapolis and all that city has to offer.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Compensation is based on MGMA on experience and skills
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and loan repayment
- Be part of building an new specialty program for the hospital
- Referrals from employed primary care physicians
- Call is less than 10 days a month
- 5-star hospital
- Fellowship trained in total joints
- 1 hour northeast of Indianapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply on company website