A university in Missouri is seeking exceptional candidates for a faculty anesthesiologist position. In this academic setting the incoming physician will enjoy a work-life balance. Join an academic medical center with strong growth in surgical volumes and expansion of surgical facilities. Rank will be dependent on academic background and clinical experience. They want candidates with experience in general and regional anesthesia for adult patients, anesthesia for cardiovascular patients, or anesthesia in outpatient surgery centers. Work closely with nurse anesthetists, resident physicians, and medical students providing medical direction along with classroom and clinical instruction.
You will enjoy living and working in one of Missouri's most-populous cities, with a reputation for progressive politics, public art, and college dynamics. This city has been for 150 years a center of education, culture, and athletic competition.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Kent at 954.837.2698. Refer to job number 2640830.
- Faculty anesthesiologist position
- Rank will be dependent on academic background and clinical experience
- Background in academic medicine preferred, not required
- Provide medical direction with classroom and clinical instruction
- City of 125K with full amenities
- Museums, universities, parks, sports teams, and affordable living
- Located 29 miles north of Jefferson City
- 120 miles from St. Louis and Kansas City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
A university in Missouri is seeking exceptional candidates for a faculty anesthesiologist position. In this academic setting the incoming physician...
Apply on company website