CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Indiana with their search for an emergency medicine physician. Your schedule will be 7 am to 7 pm, working 7 days per 2 weeks. You will see 10 to 15 patients per day on average. They welcome candidates trained in emergency medicine, family medicine, or internal medicine.
This hospital-employed opportunity offers a competitive compensation plus bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Function as an observational physician in ED observation unit
- Manage 10 to 15 patients per day
- No procedures required
- 7 working days, 3 days first week and 4 days second week
- 30 minutes from Chicago
- Close to colleges and universities
- Area attractive due to the warmer seasons
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Indiana with their search for an emergency medicine physician. Your schedule will be 7 am to 7 pm, ...
Apply on company website