Woodland Heights Medical Center is seeking additional Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine provider for employment or private practice.
- Employment possible with competitive base salary and productivity incentives
- Area practices currently closed to new patients because of existing patient base, a number of IMs are nearing retirement, & an undersupply of IMs in the area means there's plenty of unmet demand
- No hospital Call
- Outpatient Only
- Various office spaces available in town
- There is no personal income tax in the state if Texas
Woodland Heights Medical Center will be offering a competitive recruitment package that may include:
- Competitive base salary with productivity incentives & full employee benefits
- Sign-on and/or commencement bonus
- Relocation and CME expenses
- Medical education stipend for current residents and/or
- Loan repayment assistance
Lufkin has much to offer:
- 90 minutes to Houston metro area and George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Lufkin's daily population influx to almost 100,000 (due to its identity as a regional business and commerce hub) means there are many services and entertainments not normally found in a city its size.
- The area is a fishermen's and hunters' paradise boasting all kinds of outdoor activities, including a golf course consistently ranked among the best in Texas.
- Local population of almost 40,000 and a service area population approaching 200,000, offers the safety, security and low crime rates of a home-town community with many amenities
Apply on company website