Senior Wealth Advisor As a Senior Wealth Advisor you will be part of a team of experienced professionals providing exceptional client experience with a robust platform of investments, credit, trust and planning solutions. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to lead in a collaborative environment as well as to be a part of our growth strategy in your market.
If you want an opportunity to represent an organization with a 172 year history of successfully providing advice based financial solutions, this would be a great fit for you!
Successful incumbents are action oriented, have strong banking acumen and peer relationships, negotiate, have innovative management, are customer focused, and drive for results.
Position Responsibilities: Sales Management
- Achieve annual new business fee goals by formulating and coordinating a custom marketing plan for assigned market; organizing and conducting investment management, estate planning and trust seminars for communities and individuals to identify prospects for services.
- Design and implement the sales process by carefully matching specialists to clients; coaching selected specialists throughout the process; and keeping the sales process, specialists and advisors on target and on schedule.
- Attract new customers and retain existing customers by developing marketing materials, plan presentations and strategies. Follow-up on all sales leads and calls.
- Build a strong network by participating in community affairs, activities and organizations to maintain visibility and enhance the business development function.
- Be viewed as an advisor by serving as a resource speaker for related activities.
- Determine client needs by meeting with them to review needs and obtain background data on corporate or personal finances, family relationships, investment objectives and financial planning; listen, profile, gather information to assess client needs, biases and objectives.
- Assess opportunities and determine alternatives and solutions to meet client needs.
- Obtain client commitment and collect assets.
- Effectively transition the client relationship to the relationship manager by staying involved with the client until the relationship is fully cemented.
- Demonstrate expertise by managing or working with the client's outside advisors; and setting the stage for follow-up sales opportunities.
- Oversee the preparation of new account documentation by ensuring documentation flow and timelines are efficient and thorough.
- Effectively manage issue by navigating internal territory concerns by finding the best solution for the client; orchestrating the appropriate providers; and addressing service issues where appropriated.
Apply on company website