The Program Manager will be responsible for delivery of Enterprise programs, program management methodologies/processes, tools and metrics. This role will provide program management oversight to corporate initiatives of extreme complexity and strategic agility. This role will also provide expert leadership, instruction, and direction to all team members as they complete their responsibilities, as well as regularly communicates with executive leadership.
Project Execution/Risk Management
- Provide expert leadership and oversight to highly complex, visible and large and impact of events adverse to the project.
- Provide awareness on the connection points for the delivery and execution of aligned projects.
- Provide appropriate communication for integration effort that may require adjustment to products planned for each project.
- Manage conflicting projects, environments, and team and recommend appropriate sequencing/mitigation plan.
- Act as liaison between internal projects and technology teams as well as external partners and business partners.
- Manage budget programs and bring successful completion on time, on budget and to customer satisfaction delivering project business benefits.
- Provide expert management of risk management plans to decrease the probability complex multi-function delivery relationships with executive leadership, establish relationships of trust with management and colleagues; and driving consensus across the organization on difficult topics.
- Manage vendor relationships, contract negotiation and reconcilement of vendor invoices and hold vendor accountable to cost/schedule/quality deliverables. Effectively manage vendor code release management.
- Interact with executive leadership (Vice Chairman, CIO, CTO, SVP and EVP) on a regular basis for program status communication, financial updates, and project sponsor mentoring of their roles/responsibilities.
- Select contractor resources for projects and lead contractor project management staff.
- Mentor project team members and provide a role model for individual development.
- Identify areas of development in project team members and communicate performance improvements and coach towards improvement.
- Mentor and encourage skill development of project team members.
- Provide performance review feedback and development recommendations for project team members to their managers.
- Manage and lead transformation and diversity initiatives.
- Manage to the financial budget and schedule established for the program.
- Employ expert financial acumen with proper financial forecasting and create financial reports for executive leadership communication.
- Review and approve the program budget updates and maintenance.
Apply on company website