Responsible for the customer experience and product integration/execution with Salesforce for the customer onboarding portal as part of the Treasury Management Enrollment and Implementation Journey. Responsible for all aspects of product strategy management for this component of the onboarding portal including market research, product planning, product development, enterprise-wide implementation, and product investment planning.
Product Strategy Management
- Serve as a market expert for the integration of Salesforce into the Treasury Management customer onboarding portal through research (internal and external), discovery, validations and customer/user interactions and presentations, whitepapers etc. Define problems by gathering and analyzing market, customer, non-customer and prospective customer information. Develop and manage overall Product Vision incorporating customer feedback and market/industry drivers. Manage and prioritize product backlog, to ensure work focuses on the features with the maximum business value that aligns with the journey vision. Develop and own product release schedules coordinating with stakeholders and dependent products.
- Partner with Technology to develop and manage product investment strategies and business cases. Research/define market problems related to enrollment and implementation of Treasury Management services; investigate opportunities and effect on existing products on market; evaluate ideas for efficiencies and improvements to customer experience. Manage the understanding and documentation of user stories and system requirements through collaboration with Stakeholders and Technology teams. Create and own the onboarding portal's market message; participate in development of internal and external communications. Drive change management planning and activities related to the onboarding portal. Drive the development of training plans and materials. Manage channel delivery activities impacting internal business partners, external suppliers and customers.
- Investigate market opportunities and effect of the existing product(s) on market. Develop recommendations for products and/or product enhancements based on a thorough understanding of user personas and use case scenarios. Represent voice of customer throughout the product development process. Partner with Technology and Operations area(s) to ensure appropriate product stability, ensure an efficient escalation and resolution protocol is in place for production(system/operational) issues and outages, for continuous improvement of production (system/operational) processes and to evaluate/review customer feedback related to the onboarding portal.
- Manage upstream, downstream and channel delivery risks and mitigation strategies.
- Manage compensating controls for the onboarding portal and related supplier-provided services. Ensure compliance with operational, Security and regulatory requirements.
- Lead cross-functional teams for key initiatives related to the onboarding portal to ensure successful and timely completion.
- Personal Knowledge. Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional associations.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong organization and analytical skills.
Apply on company website