National Director of Philanthropic Solutions
The National Director will oversee Comerica's Wealth Management's Philanthropic capabilities in all facets of the business -- sales, strategy, execution, administration, and risk management. The National Director will primarily be responsible for promoting the Philanthropic solutions across Comerica's Private Wealth Management and Advisor Solutions businesses, and will oversee a team of advisors, analysts, and support staff that provide administrative support. This individual will also support Comerica's Charitable Trust and it's Donor Advised Fund. Position Responsibilities
New Client Acquisition & Business Development
- Develop business plans to achieve growth goals for the business, in coordination with corporate finance.
- Execute on the established strategies for Private Wealth and Advisor Solutions.
- Develop go to market strategies for the Donor Advised Fund
- Establish a framework for the creation and distribution of thought leadership to various stakeholders (e.g. Wealth Advisors, Planners, Financial Advisors, Fiduciary Strategists) including the value proposition.
- Support middle office strategies that are designed to increase efficiencies through intelligent automations, streamlined processes, and improved workflows.
- Foster an environment in which Comerica can be recognized as a leading provider of Philanthropic solutions for high net worth clients.
- Implement a framework that ensures all Philanthropic accounts are administered appropriately.
- Establish and create a clear risk management culture -- that demonstrates effective risk management sensitivities across all functions.
- Inspect and oversee activities, actions, decisions, and behaviors of administrators to ensure appropriate administration.
Apply on company website