The Executive Assistant role will be responsible for providing routine general administrative support to a department or group of professionals. This role will regularly interact with managers and all levels of employees from across the organization. This role may interact with senior management as well as clients and/or customers. Position Competencies
The successful incumbents are customer focused, have strong functional and technical skills, priority setting skills, have interpersonal savvy, listening skills, have organizational agility, decision quality and time management skills. Position Responsibilities:
- Manages calendars, schedules meetings, and coordinates events/meetings for the department on the behalf of managers and team.
- Screens incoming phone calls, often intercepting and resolving issues prior to reaching managers.
- Books travel and completes expense reports for managers and team.
- Interacts with other administrative staff, managers, clients, customers, and/or visitors to gather information for managers.
- Orders and manages office supplies and maintains equipment.
- Prepares meeting materials (e.g. assists with creating documents and presentations, gathering agenda items) and acts as a meeting scribe as needed.
- Performs other routine administrative support specific to assigned functional area with a moderate amount of supervision.
Apply on company website