Exceptions Senior Associate
The Exceptions Senior Associate is a highly experienced individual who works independently to process, review and decision daily Hogan exception items, process incoming return chargebacks, research out-of-balance conditions and answering inquiries pertaining to exception items from various internal and external customers. This person must also be able to demonstrate proficiency in area systems and applications: TRIPS, COLD, HOGAN, CXR, Exceptions/Incoming Returns, Outgoing and ANS and CheckVision.
Successful incumbents possess integrity and trust, listening skills, problem solving skills, are focused on the customer, have a drive for results and strong business acumen and are excellent at prioritizing and managing work. Position Responsibilities:
- Performs daily tasks and analysis related to reviewing, processing, decisioning and qualifying Hogan exception items requiring expert-level knowledge of research and resolution processes specific to Exceptions and Incoming Returns.
- Acts as resource to other team members; assists less experienced Associates and shares information/experience pertaining to exception processing that could lead to more efficient/faster item resolutions.
- Communicates effectively and professionally in all interactions, written and verbal with staff, management and customers.
- Responsible for individual workload and contributing to completion of daily work for the department.
- Presents creative recommendations for enhancements/changes to processes.
- Escalates more complex issues to an Analyst, Work Lead or Management in a timely manner.
- Meets deadlines, service level agreements, and KPM's for area while following all procedures while demonstrating Comerica Core Values and contributing to the overall success of the team/department.
Apply on company website