Corporate Compliance Specialist
The Corporate Compliance Specialist role will be responsible for performing compliance controls testing of business units and/or regulations applicable to the Bank. The testing process seeks to identify, document, and address compliance weaknesses and exceptions. This role will make the initial determination of compliance issues and assist in communicating results to business unit management. Position Responsibilities:
- Perform detailed controls testing for compliance testing reviews over business units and/or regulations applicable to the Bank.
- Make initial determination of regulatory exceptions and process weaknesses through the testing process.
- Complete work within defined plans, budgets, and schedules.
- Create quality work papers and supporting documentation in accordance with department standards.
- Understand and remain current on regulatory requirements and business unit processes to ensure enterprise-wide compliance with applicable regulations.
- Under the direction of the Control Exam Team Lead, assist in testing planning.
Apply on company website