Commercial Loan Post Closing Review Specialist I
The Commercial Loan Post Closing Review (PCR) Specialist I will be responsible for performing reviews of executed loan documents for internally and externally prepared loan packages ensuring compliance with regulations, proper lien perfection for collateral pledged, legal recourse and mitigating monetary risk through accurate and timely loan documentation reviews. Will perform account validation for Collateral boarded to AFS.
- Review of Commercial Loan packages for appropriately executed loan documents.
- Issue and clear document exceptions for incorrect, incomplete, and missing information.
- Review of Commercial Loan packages for satisfaction of regulatory items such as: TIL, RESPA, US Patriot Act, CRA/HMDA, Beneficial Ownership, etc.
- Perform appropriate Lien Perfection and related Reviewer functions:
- Submit recording and tracking requests for lien perfection and related activities.
- Ensure UCC searches are obtained to validate Comerica is in the appropriate lien position on collateral pledged.
- Authorize timely UCC filings via UCC vendor to ensure Comerica is in the appropriate lien position,
- Validate the lien perfection status on all recordable documents including mortgages, titles, etc.
- Review of Collateral boarded to the Commercial Loan Accounting System (AFS). Issue and clear input deficiencies for incorrect, incomplete, and missing information.
- Review collateral set up comparing source docs to system input.
- Perform research for regulatory, lien perfection and document exception issues and escalations.
Manage individual group email box folders to ensure appropriate and timely resolution of document exception and other communications.
Other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website