Lending and Trade Services -- Automation and Imaging Manager -- Vice President
The Automation and Imaging Manager will be responsible for overall governance, planning, and execution of automation and imaging related solutions for Lending and Trade Services. Oversee business partner/vendor relations to ensure that service expectations are met or exceeded.
What we can offer you:
- Flexible schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays for Full Time Employees
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 401(k) and Retirement Account Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- The opportunity for career advancement
- Provides overall management and leadership for two areas of responsibility:
- Delivery of creative automation and continuous improvement solutions using low code / no code tools, working directly with the Bank's Lending and Trade Operations teams and business partners.
- Delivery of document imaging services (DMIS) and related products for the Commercial Lending processes.
- Develop and manage Vision, Strategy, and Roadmaps for digital and continuous improvement efforts owned/managed by the team incorporating business partner feedback and market/industry drivers.
- Ensure ROI and business case realization of digital and imaging initiatives within Lending and Trade Services.
- Understanding end -- to -- end processes associated with Commercial Lending and Credit products including business and technology perspectives, buyer/user personas and user scenarios.
- Collaborate with technology and business partners to ensure the ongoing stability of products and services executed by the team.
- Support the execution of training activities collaborating with training partners (i.e. Learning and Development) to ensure proper training materials, content, and course delivery.
- Manage upstream, downstream, and channel delivery risks and mitigation strategies.
- Ensure compliance with operational and regulatory requirements related to assigned product.
- Responsible for the overall development and regular review of implementation processes.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Provide timely administration of PMP's, merit and promotion recommendations for direct reports. Adhere to HR guidance pertaining to the Performance Management Process and key deadlines.
Apply on company website