Application Analyst III
The Analyst will serve as a technical professional participating in all and managing some phases of small to large sized projects / initiatives for wire operations. Scope includes defining test efforts, creating test plans and scripts, validating system changes, creating training materials, conducting training and updating procedures. Also, supports the business unit performing various support activities.
Successful incumbents possess integrity and trust, listening skills, problem solving skills, are focused on the customer, have a drive for results and strong business acumen and are excellent at prioritizing and managing work.
- Provide production support and problem resolution for system issues and questions.
- Responsible for quality assurance for system changes and assisting with the coordination of system migrations and conversions.
- Project test planning and execution.
- Provide business support to maintain daily operations and monitor & respond to inquiries received via a departmental support mailbox.
- Vendor relationships interaction
- Demonstrated ability to lead a project team
- Strong analytical skills
Apply on company website