DescriptionSHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity as a Clinical Rehab Liaison for you to join Coliseum Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Coliseum Medical Center we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
In collaboration with other members of the care team, the Clinical Rehab Liaison is the primary responsible party for moving appropriate candidates into inpatient rehabilitation at the appropriate time. This position acts as an inpatient rehabilitation expert between internal and external referral sources, and inpatient rehabilitation operations.
What you will do in this role:
- You will establish relationships with case managers, physicians, payers and other referral sources both internally and externally
- You will ensure appropriate patient placement through clinical assessments and screening in collaboration with the Rehab Medical Director by demonstrating clinical knowledge of rehab admission criteria
- You will assist and coordinate the in-take and pre-admission screening process with accurate documented evidence
- You will communicate to patients the expectations and requirements for participation upon admission to the rehab program
- You will function as the primary contact for case management and referring physicians
- You will assist in developing the annual strategic plan for the Rehab Unit to include visible community outreach programming and raising community awareness of services available
- Graduation from an accredited school in a clinical specialty to include nursing and/or rehab therapy
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Therapist (PT/OT/SLP) in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- A minimum of 2 years recent clinical experience required
- Experience in an inpatient rehab setting preferred
- If an RN, CRRN preferred or must obtain within 2 years of accepting position
Founded in 1971, Coliseum Medical Center has grown to be a leader in healthcare for Middle GA. We are a 310 plus bed facility, offering a 24-hour emergency room, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, behavioral health and diagnostic services.
Coliseum Medical Center has been recognized for its quality care with the following awards:
- Georgia Hospital Association Safety Leader Circle
- Joint Commission Top Performer of Key Quality Measures
- Get with the Guidelines Gold Plus Achievement Award – Stroke
- Joint Commission Certification
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Primary Stroke Center
- Advanced Certification in COPD
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (ACR)
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (ACoS CoC)
HCA Healthcare, the parent company of Coliseum Medical Center, has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Clinical Rehab Liaison opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website