Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to design meaningful solutions through true collaboration. If you are comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we would love to hear from you. Why Choose Cognizant? It takes a lot to succeed in today's fast-paced market, and Cognizant Digital Business has become a proven leader in the industry. Cognizant love big ideas and even bigger ambitions. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core. We help clients engage customers by envisioning and building innovative products and services. However, we do not stop there. We develop go-to-market strategies and invent entirely new business models, ensuring that every company we work with walks away with both inspiration and a plan. Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion—for our clients, our communities, and our organization. We look for in our people the defining attribute.
- Job description:
- Development and maintenance of automation code in Uipath
- Perform unit testing, support systems integration and UAT testing
- Review the code and ensure the standards are followed
- Create run book and related documents
- Fix issues and work on change requests or defects
- Attend relevant training programmes and assist in preparing emerging trends in domain/technology.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing sessions within and outside the BD group.
- Provide mentoring and coaching support for team members.
- Technical skill set: (Experience 7-10 years/UiPath experience 2-3 years)
- UiPath, .NET Web/Windows/API programming, SQL./OCR
- Tools: VSTS: Visual Studio Team System it
- Agile methodology
- Advanced level of English. Verbal and Written.
- Gather relevant information from teams (within the organization) and support in responding to opportunities.
- Gather relevant information and data from the respective teams for RFP responses, creation of complex deal solutions
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Posting : Mar 26 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Apply on company website