Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in today's fast-paced market, and Cognizant Digital Business has become a proven leader in the industry. Cognizant love big ideas and even bigger ambitions. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core.
We help clients engage customers by envisioning and building innovative products and services. But we don't stop there. We develop go-to-market strategies and invent entirely new business models, ensuring that every company we work with walks away with both inspiration and a plan.
Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion—for our clients, our communities, and our organization. It's the defining attribute that we look for in our people.
- 6-10 years experience in a System Analyst role
- Primary Skills: Programming with SAS; expertise in base SAS, proc SQL, and macros. Ability to create complex queries.
- Secondary Skills: AWS services such as S3, Redshift, and basic Unix / LINUX Scripting
- SAS upgrade or code migration from on-prem to cloud is a plus
- Agile experience preferred
- Bachelors degree
- Create, maintain, and optimize SAS programs with a deep understanding of Data Warehouses.
- Analyze large data sets and assist in the documentation of processes for change control purposes.
- Document all coding, methodology and assumptions, data issues, and report results for each analysis.
- Work with end-users to understand business requirements & coordinate with the offshore team to complete tasks as expected.
- Track deliverables, requirements, and dependencies on an ongoing basis in an onsite-offshore model
- Develop test cases/scenarios and QA metrics in support of test execution. Knowledge on ICEDQ tool is an added advantage
- Must be a self-learner and team player
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our excellent industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more creative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 27 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website