Sr .Net Developer
We have a Sr .Net Developer Position. The position is Permanent opportunity. Selected candidates must be willing to join at a short notice.
Qualified candidates should be willing to work at Juno Beach, FL
Number of Positions: 1
Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Overall 8+ Years of experience in IT industry
- Should have experience with Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL Server, .Net Programming - C# .Net, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, ANSI SQL, .Net Programming - VB .Net, WCF, .Net Framework.
- Hands-on experience on Web services development (SOAP and REST).
- Working experience with SQL and NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, Oracle.
- Knowledge of Microservices, Amazon Web Services.
- Should have single point of contact for Production Support activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are must.
- Experience in Onsite/offshore model
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Entity FrameworkPL2Desired2ASP.NET MVCPL3Required3WCFPL3Required4.Net Programming-VB .NetPL2Desired5.Net FrameworkPL2Desired6ANSI SQLPL2Desired7MS SQL ServerPL2Required8.Net Programming-C# .NetPL2Desired9ADO.NETPL2Desired10ASP.NETPL2Desired
Domain SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Fossil Power GenerationNARequired
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 15 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website