We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness and we consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results.
Are you ready to be a change-maker?
At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will lead the way tomorrow.
Cognizant Connected Products: Intelligent, IoT-enabled products will soon result in the proliferation of data and the disruption of virtually all industries. To be successful, companies will need to leverage IoT capabilities to design products that create connections between people and processes. Within Cognizant Connected Products, we engineer industry-aligned, IoT-enabled products that work to join industry needs with human drivers. These intelligent products will continue to result in exciting, transformative outcomes. Without human-centered thinking, connected products are just things—but with it, they can facilitate a unified way of life enjoyed by all.
You will join our Cognizant Connected Products, IOT practice as a SAP PLM Consultant supporting an enterprise client in Irving, Texas region.
- Responsible for blueprint, design, delivery, and testing of a PLM Recipe Development solution and Integration with SAP MDG-M and IPD
- Design and develop PLM enhancements and interfaces for SAP and non-SAP systems
- Develop SAP PLM best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Apply technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to
- Manage changes in overall project scope, identify potential issues, and develop contingency plans proactively
- Responsible for the project PLM design uses SAP and industry best practices
- Work closely with client IT team to develop a future project roadmap for client for S/4 HANA PLM existing and new clients
- Minimum 3 or4 SAP PLM End to End Implementation required
- Minimum 14 plus years of experience in IT and minimum 6 years of experience in SAP PLM as a Functional Lead or Solution Architect. This includes leading and maintaining solutions, and building architectural roadmaps of SAP PLM and Integration
- Minimum 5 years of experience Managing Projects and developing clients
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- An expert in the architecture of SAP Product Lifecycle Management systems. Using that know-how to help clients improve their PLM business processes so their companies can do more.
- And got the experience to know what works best for specific clients when it comes to PLM design, roadmaps and more.
- Required to be a team player who enjoys sharing your expertise and works well with other teams.
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1SAP PLM TestingPL4Required2SAP PLM Basic SkillsPL4Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 12 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website