• Hybris Technical Lead/Architect with extensive Hybris Experience in leading teams and guiding on end to end technical design on complex hybris e-commerce platforms and Integrating Systems
• Minimum 10 years of overall IT experience and 4+ years of Hybris E-commerce technical and functional enterprise application projects
• Understand business needs and convert business requirements into a design & ability to see through the modular issues
• Must be able to independently handle overall track and technical guideline/compliance
• Sound technical knowledge on Java/J2EE and Hybris with a working knowledge on SOA, ESB, JMS, Web Services, Spring Framework, Search tools integration, CMS.
• Hands on experience on Hybris Core Architecture, Cockpits, ImpEX is mandatory
• Experience on SEO's, GTM, Fraud Module
• Must have completed at least 3 Hybris enterprise implementations in the capacity of Architect/Lead
• Should have worked on extensive backend integration using ESB/ Middleware with eCommerce platforms. Must have clarity in integration & implementation using data exchange formats such as SOAP/REST/JSON
• Experience in designing B2B, B2C, multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of eCommerce platforms
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 16 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website