Positions: Healthcare Operations Director for BPO Digital Operations Location: Phoenix, AZ Cognizant's Digital Operations business unit is one of Cognizant's highest growth businesses. To accelerate this growth even further, Digital Operations is expanding into industries, service lines and markets globally. One of Digital Operations' strategic growth markets is North America and we are looking for a highly accomplished, results-driven Healthcare Digital Operations BDE Project Manager. The Healthcare BDE PM will be responsible for the growth and profitability of the vertical and lead an aggressive growth strategy by expanding market share and further penetrating existing client relationships with additional value added solutions. This individual will have a visible presence within the Healthcare industry representing Cognizant and our service offerings Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead several of our clients Front line operations, including but not limited to: Claims Adjudication, Enrollment/Billing, Provider Maintenance and Contact Center.
- You will review existing operations for process improvement initiatives to reduce cost and drive efficiency for clients.
- Execute Strategic direction across engagements/accounts
- Hold teams accountable for execution of vast portfolio
- Lead team of 500+ resources
- Lead hiring initiatives for Open Enrollment flex staff
- Manage revenue, utilization and margin for respective accounts
- Build offerings and case studies based on best practices across accounts
- Manage inventory and service level agreements (SLAs) that meet or exceed expectations
- Minimum 5 years' experience in healthcare operations
- Minimum 7 years' experience in leadership
- Experience setting and driving strategy with Senior Manager positions and below
- Demonstrate a dedication to outstanding operations
- Experience in establishing teams and driving development opportunities in next level leaders
- Strong commitment to client and team performance
- Proven track record in building organizational framework to achieve success within Operations
- Expert in process improvement and identifying automation ideas / opportunities
- Engaging and adaptive leadership style!
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Management degree from reputed business school is preferred
- Global Business Services – Client-facing GBS project experience is preferred.
- Technology Outsourcing - Background in technology outsourcing solutions is preferred.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Domain SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1ClaimsNARequired
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting : Oct 16 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website