Front End Developer:
Cognizant Digital Engineering
If you're like us, you've got big ideas. At Cognizant, we're exploring new ideas every day. We help industry leading companies reinvent their business models and innovate products that create new value—by connecting people with things, insights and experiences.
Cognizant digital engineering designs, engineers and delivers digital products and experiences that drive digital-first business models. We offer the most comprehensive digital engineering expertise and client-centric methodology for sustainable innovation.Job Summary
Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking a highly qualified Java engineer with experience in developing and in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You have a passion for high-quality, reliable and maintainable code. You're comfortable working side by side with product managers, designers, and clients, making decisions together in order to quickly deliver valuable working software to clients and their users. You are agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what we're doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we're doing right so we can improve on it. Above all, you judge your success by the success of your team and the happiness of our customers.
- Able to develop SPA (Single Page Applications) consuming server-side JSON restful services
- Develop PWA (Progressive Web App) using Service Workers
- Performance Tuning
- Discuss with customer business groups to understand functionality and come up with innovative ideas for web development for the best user experience
- Under take project specific Proof of Concepts activities to validate technical feasibility with guidance from the Application Architect
- Discuss with offshore team on tasks to be done, and mentor junior members of the team.
- Performs design & code reviews for team members.
- Train, conduct interviews and build new high performance frontend teams.
Key Qualifications: For React JS:
S1 Skills with thorough understanding of React Architecture, Hooks. Web pack, SASS, LESS; Experience in development RWD and SPA with ReactJS, Redux, Routers, jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, GraphQL, ES6, Babel, Express, Eslint. Understands Server Side Rendering, Virtual DOM, Performance optimization;
- 5 plus years of experience.
- Invoke/ consume APIs/ RESTful Services/ OData API using NodeJS, Spring, Sprintboot, Sprint Security, OAuth.
- Working knowledge of PWA, Gatsby, Riot, experience working with any CMS, JSON Web Token (JWT), familiarity with GIT Knowledge of commonly used IDEs like Eclipse etc and UNIX scripts.
- Sound Knowledge in unit testing (automated) using Junit, Mockito, Selenium, Cucumber
- Experienced in TDD and CI/CD using robust automated build pipelines that automatically execute static code analyzers, design analyzers, unit tests, and integration tests. Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Concourse, Bamboo.
- Excellent communication skill and participates actively in team meetings discussions and be a specialist in Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements envisioning system features and functionality and enhance organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing requests exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in today's fast-paced market, and Cognizant Technology Solutions has become a leader in the industry. We love big ideas and even bigger dreams! We stand out because we put human experiences at the core. Our associates enjoy robust benefits and training opportunities from our industry recognized, award winning Academy team. You will have access to hundreds of technical training to keep your skillsets fresh and have opportunities to acquire certifications on the latest technologies.
Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion—for our clients, our communities, and our organization. It's the defining attribute that we look for in our people.
If you love ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you!
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission.
Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to demonstrate the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to quality instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider and committed to creating a diverse environment.
Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, and marital status, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classification protected by state, federal or local law.About Cognizant
Headquartered in the U.S, Cognizant is a member of the S&P-500, Nasdaq-100, Fortune 200, and was recently ranked as the #1 Fastest Growing “All Star” by Fortune Magazine. Cognizant uses a highly flexible business model, a detailed global delivery network, and deep domain expertise to deliver to a long list of best-in-class companies that are leaders in their own space.www.cognizant.com
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 16 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website