Full Stack Developer Job Description:
Engineer Full Stack - Angular and SpringBoot - FTE position
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code
· Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
· Prepare and produce releases of software components
· Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
· Proven hands-on Software Development experience
· Experience with micro services.
· Exposure to agile technology.
· Proven working experience in Java development
· Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Full Stack Development
· Proficiency in springboot
· Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
· Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
· Strong Full Stack Development programming
· Strong Technical Leadership experience
· Good Communication
· Ability to interact with Customer and provide technical inputs/leadership
· Co-ordinate with and provide direction for offshore team
· Good Understanding of Agile (Scrum) ceremonies.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 14 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website