Director - Process Excellence and Transformation – North America
Location: Cities with access to major airports (Boston, New York, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta etc.).
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and has been ranked in Fortune's “100 Supercharged Performers” 8 years in a row and “World's Most Admired Companies” 4 years in a row. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.Job Description:
- Team with clients in analyzing client organizations and develop strategic planning / transformation roadmaps through your combined technology/digital and functional process expertise
- Engage with C level customers and senior leadership (CFO, CMO, CPO, VP SCM ...) on the business challenges/trends and the potential Digital transformation solutions
- Lead customers in defining their transformation journey through the development of business cases & roadmaps including during sales origination, proposal development and client presentations
- Architect End-to-End transformation solutions that leverage Digital (RPA/ML/AI, Cloud, Analytics etc.), platform based delivery models, lean/six-sigma & add on partner solutions
- Lead development of insights to create new ways of delivering services (i.e. zero ops.), improving processes, identifying and realizing automation opportunities etc. working with Digital Operations delivery and markets teams
- Strong ability to influence teams and drive change across multiple functions to realize ROI of projects
- Lead project teams of varying size and scope – helping them achieve transformational roadmaps - onsite with clients or within Cognizant
- Become a trusted expert and advisor to your clients, team, and Cognizant Leadership by staying current on regulations, trends, and innovations across your area of expertise
- Build relationships with broader Cognizant practices and alliance partners to bring right set of capabilities in designing and implementing transformation opportunities
- Proven experience in leading global teams of technology experts, black belts, lean experts and consultants
- Communicates all relevant information about the business in decision-making forums, ensuring decisions are made in full knowledge of the issues; interact with clients/stakeholders at various organizational levels and generates buy-in at overall business level
- Be a thought leader, build assets and best practices and develop team with next level of transformation experts
- Requires 75%-100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday)
Profile of Desired Candidate:
- Minimum 10 years of experience with large scale business transformation leveraging Digital/technology and other levers
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in strategy & solution architecture design (business architecture, process architecture, integration architecture, user experience, process improvement), advisory, project management, delivery and team management leading high performing teams or business analysis in full lifecycle technology engagements (i.e. you can scope out, plan, and deliver a project on time and on budget)
- Must have experience as an advisor for C-level and senior client leadership stakeholders on transformation
- Must have experience in identifying capabilities across broader organization to project manage high impact transformation engagements
- Must have experience in designing or programming technology applications or Digital solutions (AI/ML/RPA/Analytics)
- Must have experience in Lean/Six Sigma methodology or MBA from top schools /university
- Must have experience working at Big 4 or top-tier strategy/management consulting companies
- Must have 15+ years of work experience with minimum 10 years of relevant experience in business process services / consulting
- Must have deep experience in one of the following industries: Capital Markets, Retail/Commercial banking, Insurance, Life Sciences, Medical Devices, Retail/Consumer Goods, Logistics
- Must have excellent analytical, presentation & communication skill
- Ability to independently develop solutions for complex business functionality
- MBA with a demonstrated record of success or equivalent business and analytical background
A good fit for the Cognizant culture:
A person who possesses a true passion for changing organizations for the better, and desires to do so within a success-oriented, yet professional atmosphere filled with business professionals who all manifest a belief in partnership, innovation, and excellence. Our “Cultural Value Drivers” are well-known and clearly communicated within the organization: Open, Transparent, Driven, Empowered, Opportunity-Filled, and Flexible & Collaborative.
Cognizant Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, affection preference, disability status, protected veteran status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Account Management SkillsPL1Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Posting : Dec 10 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website