We are looking for Desktop Support for an immediate need. This is a client-facing role the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
The generic key skills required for the desk side support role are:
- Preference of supporting investment professionals, with a minimum of three years of hands-on experience in desktop support
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively
- Ability to perform research and share knowledge with team members
- Must be self-starter possessing drive and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- L2 Level Technical troubleshooting skills in Digital Work place Tech
- Experience with PC desktops and laptops, VDI troubleshooting
- Fluent in in Microsoft products O365 suite
- Solid understanding of Remote Computing technologies
- Solid understanding of mobile computing devices such as iPhones, iPads and Android
- Solid understanding of and experience supporting virtual desktop technologies including Amazon, VMWare and Citrix
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jun 10 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website