Retail Titling Representative
Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and the nation's leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing.
The Retail Titling Representative responsibilities are to apply for titles, secure Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance liens, and issue checks to the Department of Motor Vehicles. The Titling Representative will be in charge of titling in several different states and following up with Home Centers for documents needed. Representatives must be able to complete a large volume of work within limited timeframes, while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills; excellent penmanship required
- Strong Data Entry Skills
- Excellent Attention to Detail and Thoroughness
- Willingness to Cross Train in Two Other Positions
- Willingness to submit to a Background Check and pre-employment Drug Screen
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Comprehensive Benefit Package - Medical, Dental, Life, Vision after 30 days and 401k with aggressive employer match plus PTO granted after 90 days
- Training and Professional Development – we offer online educational opportunities and training seminars.
- Wellness Programs and On-Site Fitness Facility
- On-Site Restaurant and Cafeteria
- TeamShare Quarterly Bonus Program
You will find much more information about Clayton Homes by visiting our website at:
5000 CLAYTON RD
MARYVILLE, Tennessee, 37804
Job Category: Office and Administrative Support
Apply on company website