QUANTITATIVE ANALYST SENIOR
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
This position is responsible for testing, developing, and enhancing financial and quantitative models and risk analysis frameworks utilized in any facet of the City National Rochdale's investment strategies.
Wealth Management Division: City National Rochdale
As a member of City National Rochdale, the company's Wealth Management group, you will provide white-glove service focused on intelligently personalized portfolio management for high-net-worth individuals, families, and institutions. For 30 years, City National Rochdale has helped clients achieve their goals, operating as a nimble, responsive, local boutique investment firm.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Design, test, develop and implement quant models and strategies.
- Design and develop CNR's risk management tools.
- Run portfolio optimization, trade simulation and stress test.
- Assist in performance measurement and attribution, portfolio analysis and research.
- Provide analytical support to PM, PMA, SICs and Marketing in helping expand or build new client relationship.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Master's Degree Advanced degree in quantitative finance, mathematics or equivalent quantitative disciplines
- 8 years of investment management experience
- 5 years of experience of statistical model testing
- 5 years of experience using optimizers and risk models.
Skills and Knowledge
- CFA Charter Holder is a plus
- Expert on optimizer/risk models: Northfield, or Barra, or Bloomberg Port, or Axioma
- Expert on Factset
- Deep expertise in quantitative strategies and modeling
- Well-versed in capital market theories and asset pricing models
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
#CA-KBEqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website