MORTGAGE SUPPORT SPECIALIST I
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY? The Mortgage Support Specialist is responsible for providing support to various production teams within the Residential Lending Department.
Residential Lending Division
Make a meaningful difference as a member of City National's Residential Lending group. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a stable and expanding organization while enhancing and retaining bank client relationships through competitive mortgage products and solutions with exceptional service and care.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Receives and uploads conditions/documents pertaining to loans.
- Initiates third party orders such as but not limited to appraisal, title, flood, insurance, credit, verifications of employment, etc.
- Send various letters to clients to ensure City National Bank remains in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Review and approve title commitments and ensure they meet City National Bank's requirements.
- Ensure hazard and flood policies are acceptable and meet City National Bank's requirements.
- Review and clear conditions within authority.
- Obtain project approval for various condo and co-op projects.
- Perform routine data entry and validation tasks.
- Other duties as/or assigned by management.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- H.S. Diploma
- Minimum 1 year of recent mortgage experience
- Minimum 1 year of administrative/office clerk experience
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain high levels of performance, especially in stressful situations.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient PC skills, including Microsoft Office and Loan Origination systems
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish.City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies. City National Bank requires all colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work on-site at any of our locations. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website