.NET Full Stack Lead
Studio City based software company is now accepting resumes for qualifiedWebApplication Engineers.
Qualified candidates will have programming experience designingbrowser-based database driven applications.
Prior experience working in a team coding environmentis desired.
Job responsibilities will entail collaborating with team members, product owners and customers to develop
applications to service the needs of movie studios, independent film distributors, production companies, and
others in the entertainment field. Projects will include developing new applications,integrations to third-party
systems,developing new features in existing applications, refactoring and re-architecting existing featuresand
being a contributor of ideas within the organization. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Lead a team of software engineers (onshore and offshore) in feature-based
- Create, enhance and maintain areas of existing complex product as part of a team of
- Work at every layer of the stack: front-end, middle-tier, service layer and data layer.
- Participate in Agile development process in either SCRUM or KANBAN frameworks.
- Work with team to rewire parts of the existing ASP.NET system into Angular.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- *Minimum of 6 years experience with ASP.NET and C# is required although retraining
from other technologies and languages such as Java is available for talented
- *Minimum of 6 years experience working in front-end, middle-tier, back-end.
Specifically, experience wiring databases to web front-ends using either an object-
based middle-tier or RESTful APIs (both are required).
- *Minimum 6 years experience working in a team environment, including use of
source control, code reviews and CI/CD.
- *Minimum 3 years experience working as a technical lead of a software engineering
team working alongside a product owner/manager and scrum master.
Nice to Haves
- Experience leading a team of remote developers.
- Experience with databases, database design and SQL server in particular.
- General knowledge of accounting principles is helpful.
- Experience with Git, EntityFramework, Kendo, OData, JQuery, Angular, and React.
- High proficiency in Angular and related technologies (TypeScript, RxJS).
- Highly proficient in SQL and database design.
- Strong knowledge of AWS. Azure is a plus.
- Experience with microservice architectures.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law. ABOUT CITY NATIONAL We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish.City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
City National Bank requires all colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work on-site at any of our locations.
#CA-ADEqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website